Junior Account Manager - some homeworking options
Job title: Junior Account Manager
Reports to: UK CEO
Based at: 2 Angel Square, Torrens St, London EC1V 1NY
Salary: £28K + bonus
Contract: Full time. Permanent
We are happy to have a conversation around homeworking options
The Junior Account Manager’s role is to be an active part of delivering the Account Management strategy and new business strategy. The Junior Account Manager will lead the relationship with some new clients and help support the rest of the sales team with existing clients in order to maintain and grow business to deliver sustainable livelihoods for cotton farmers and our artisans in India.
Key Tasks Include:
- Lead the relationship with certain new clients. The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for quickly creating effective relationships with the client and to plan effectively for their orders.
- The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for actioning some of the in-bound sales enquires. The Junior Account Manager will effectively manage the order process from enquiry to sampling and full production. This role requires planning ahead to deliver what the client wants.
- The Junior Account Manager will work with the Head of Sales & Business Development and Head of Operations & Finance to support them with the management of existing client accounts in order to actively pursue growth in order to grow the company, and our impact.
- In addition to client facing work the Junior Account Manager’s role is to create an effective relationship with the team in India to ensure work moves through the stages to plan and meeting high quality expectations. This requires understanding of the context of international business and how to work across cross-cultural borders.
- The Junior Account Manager will work closely with the Head of Operations & Finance to plan and schedule orders and deliver client expectations effectively.
- The Junior Account Manager will work closely with the Head of Sales & Business Development to plan, forecast orders, and manage the flow of new leads through the pipeline.
For full details on this role and to find out more about re-wrap, please see the attached job description below.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you and please apply with your CV and supporting statement highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role.
We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please apply promptly if this is of interest.
Apply for Junior Account Manager - some homeworking options
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly