Campaigns Manager, part time 3 days per week with some homeworking
This role is part of the marketing function and will focus on marketing campaigns for DMI’s Digital Transformation solutions in UK and Europe and will report to the Business Head of Europe.
The position will help operationalize the marking strategy covering DMI ‘s digital strategy, consulting and project delivery services.
The role is 3 days per week with a mix of office and homeworking.
The person will be responsible for:
- Execution of a number of external sales campaigns
- Creating our external collateral (e.g. lead gen emails, white papers) in conjunction with our sales and technical teams
- Making sure our campaigns are delivered in time and with high quality
- Liaising with the DMI Inside sales team and DMI Marketing team to ensure our campaigns are aligned with any broader DMI plans
They would have the following experience:
- They must have experience of delivering campaigns within an IT services company
- They must have a proven ability to work with a sales team
- Some of these campaigns are in conjunction with clients. So they will need to be comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders
- They should be proactive, self-starter who can deliver at pace without too much oversight
To apply please submit your CV and supported statement detailing how you meet the requirements of the role.
Apply for Campaigns Manager, part time 3 days per week with some homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly