4 days left
- Contract Type
New Opportunity to join the Walsingham team!
EXPERIENCED PAYROLL MANAGER
Up to ??50k
Location New Southgate N11
Remote working/office when required.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager preferably with knowledge of EMS-Access but this is not essential.
Previous experience of working in the care industry would be an advantage but not essential.
Payroll is processed monthly for 1200 employees.
- To carry out all aspects of the role in a satisfactory manner and within the guidance of the Organisation's Ambitions, Values and Strategic Aims.
- Work with Operational Delivery and Human Resources to accurately onboard new employees to the payroll system EMS
- Work with Operational Delivery and Human Resources to process changes to terms and conditions and leavers.
- Responsible as system administrator for the maintenance, integrity and continuous improvement of the payroll system EMS
- Responsible for ensuring the payroll is processed accurately and on time
- Responsible for ensuring Statutory returns are processed accurately and on time
- Responsible for ensuring that pension deductions are processed accurately and returns made on a timely basis
- Responsible for ensuring that payroll queries are resolved on a timely basis
- Responsible for checking the accuracy and completeness of timesheets
- Responsible for supporting the work of internal and external audit providing information on request
Responsible for the management of 2.0 FTE Payroll Administrators