HR Business Systems Analyst
4 days left
- Contract Type
HR Business Systems Analyst ??35,000-??40,000 p.a Northamptonshire
Your new company
Our client is a leader within their industry and are based in the Northamptonshire area with 12 % growth year on year.
Your new role
- Carry out the control of functional design documents and analysis of any data related to our ongoing systems projects.
- Understand the scope of new implementation SAP upgrades and report these to business owners.
- Manage Communication with the business and provider ensuring a smooth transition.
- Partner with internal teams and external vendors in order to effectively communicate the business need to provider for configuration.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Experience as a Business systems Analyst (ideally within HR)
- Experience handling big data.
- An understanding of IT landscapes,Firewalls and service accounts.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven ability to speak and translate from technical-non technical stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Part remote working opportunities.
- excellent holiday package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.