Executive Assistant/Office Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Rullion are currently recruiting for an experience and driven Office Manager to join an innovative software company. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for providing executive assistance to the joint CEO's and serve as an Office Manager to the company's UK office.
You will have:
- Valid Drivers License
- 5 Years' experience un a similar role
- Experience with MS Office (intermediate)
- Excellent communication skills
- Be organized
- Resilient and adaptable
- Be solutions oriented with string problem solving skills
As an Executive Assistant/Office Manager, you will be responsible for a number of tasks. Such as:
Diary Management and co-ordination
- Call and email management
- Administrative support, including drafting of correspondence, drafting of presentations, invoice coordination etc.
- Collation, submission and reconciliation of expense claims
- Coordination all travel, accommodation and subsitence arrangements for the CEO's
- Scheduling meetings, distributing agendas and minute taking
- Ensure smooth running the operations at the UK office
- Management of consumables and stationary
In return, the company offers a competitive salary, great benefits and remote working.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting company. For more information, please apply below.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.