Paid Media Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
My Client is a full-service digital agency joining up brand, technology and marketing for their clients. They work with entrepreneurial businesses to drive awareness and growth, efficiently. For the most part, they don't just work with their clients on one-off projects, campaigns or channels, but they bury themselves into their businesses and work alongside them to solve fundamental commercial and digital challenges.
Their amazingly talented team is made up of those people who do more, think more, and act more (and quite often, celebrate more) and they are fascinated by the kind of people who get a kick out of delivering something great.
Essentially, they want to attract great people and keep them, attract great clients and keep them, and have a lot of fun along the way.
Simple, right? That's where you come in.
About the team
The team is built from individuals who love a challenge, aren't afraid to get their hands (and feet) dirty, and are genuine people wanting to learn, succeed and be part of something amazing. We nurture our talent, invest in their future, and support and care for every single person both professionally, and more important, personally - which is what creates a successful working environment for both our team and our clients.
They are an open, supportive group who want to achieve great things together. They are there for each other, whether it's been a challenging day in the office or we're celebrating one of life's wonderful milestones together.
Who they're looking for
A tight-knit collaboration of minds and people is an essential part of our success. They want people who don't just sit in their lane but think of the bigger picture and help others to meet their overall goal.
They love people who get right to the nub of a problem and ask the questions that others are avoiding, as well as offering the solutions that have yet to be thought of. They've built (and are very proud of) a completely flat and integrated organisational structure - they don't care where the good ideas come from, as long as they can be turned into something amazing and tangible. No idea is a bad idea.
So, if any of the following sound like you, it's probably time we organised a drink and a chat.
- You genuinely care about delivering results.
- You're hands on and not afraid to get stuck in.
- You're a passionate problem solver and dynamic.
- You're looking for a working environment where the whole team loves coming to work, supports each other and feels relaxed.
- The idea of socialising with colleagues doesn't fill you with dread.
Reporting into our Paid Search Director, we're looking for a Paid Media Manager to run PPC, Shopping, Paid Social and Display activities across multiple clients. You will be responsible for the success and strategy of our client campaigns, maximising performance across platforms holistically alongside our paid and data teams.
You will be managing both small and large budget accounts, profitably, and integrating with all channels to achieve the best performance - from the creation of new landing pages and content, creative testing, conversion rate improvement and website functionality ideas. You'll also be integrating with our clients to understand trading and sales focuses, audience targeting, and business priorities.
The role will be a great mixture of hands on implementation and strategic thinking, providing tactical and long term workstreams, roadmaps and KPIs. You will be building relationships with a wide range of clients, from Marketing Managers to CEOs, so confident communication and a business mindset is essential. You'll be working with fantastic and varied businesses, from start-ups to globally recognised brands, across multiple industries, and new skills will be nurtured and developed by industry experts across the agency.
Our ideal candidate will be open and adaptive, work well with a team but also take ownership and lead projects, be analytical, and a fast learner. We understand that candidates may not have experience across all platforms and areas, so training can be provided to fill in the gaps, but ideally we are looking for candidates with strong PPC skills and experience in paid social.
Primary channel responsibilities
- PPC - Google & Bing
- Google Shopping
- Paid Social - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Display - Criteo, GDN, Youtube and other third party platforms
- Manage and improve performance on PPC, Shopping, Display, and Paid Social campaigns across multiple clients and global markets.
- Understand our clients' business plans, ethos and brand and reflect these within the paid channel strategy.
- Own the success and implementation of strategic workstreams, delivering roadmaps, reports and forecasts where needed
- Work with our brand, content and design teams to produce outstanding, award-worthy paid social and display campaigns.
- Work alongside other departments on shared projects for clients
- Primary point of contact for clients on allocated accounts, providing confident, clear, timely and personable communication to key stakeholders across their business.
- Identify new trends, tools and gaps in the digital marketing space, which are insightful to our clients and the business
- Question the data, improve processes and go beyond the task at hand for clients
- Input into quarterly business reviews with clients and new business pitches and proposals.
- Ensure reporting and actions made by the team are completed to addmustard standard and level of detail.
- 2+ years' experience in paid search
- GAP qualified (preferable)
- High level of attention to detail - analytical, numerate, and very organised
- Experienced user of Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience of PPC, Display, Paid Social platforms
- Hardworking, flexible attitude
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and a desire to learn
- Agency experience preferable but not essential
In return for your experience, creativity and incredible mind, they will make sure you work with and are trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing. The senior management is open, honest and transparent which means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance with the whole agency. You can choose the hours you work and where you work from, as long as it fits with our team and clients' requirements, and you'll enjoy a ??1,000 annual training budget, free gym membership, ride-to-work scheme and many, many social events.
We also offer unlimited holiday. Yes, it really is unlimited. And no, that wasn't a typo.
The full benefits include:
- Unlimited holiday.
- Flexi time: flexible working hours and work from home, unless you are required for an important meeting at their central Brighton office.
- Inclusion into our 10% annual bonus scheme (after one year with the company).
- ??500 personal training budget, allocated every 6 months.
- Pension scheme, gym membership and ride to work scheme.
- Be part of an amazing, sociable and supportive team with far too frequent nights out/socials/Friday pizza and beers and of course our annual Christmas parties abroad!
Department: Paid Media
Salary: ??30,000 - ??40,000 + bonus (dependent on experience)