Clinical Administrative Coordinator
4 days left
- Contract Type
Who we are
Say hello to Doctor Care Anywhere: the digital platform that puts your health in your hands.
No more queuing outside GP practices. No more stressing over appointments. We help over 2 million people speak to a GP by video or phone, whenever or wherever they need to.
We're a team of doctors, designers, data analysts, software developers, managers, marketers, and more - all working together to transform patient experiences for the better. And as we grow, we need the best kind of people making that happen.
Sounds like something you'd like to be a part of? We have ambitious goals and need ambitious people to reach them. If you're talented, hard-working and ready to dream big - while having some fun - we'd like to hear from you!
Your new role:
This role will form part of the clinical team and be a main administrative support to the department. You will be working closely with stakeholders, both internal and external. Your role will also be responsible for minute taking in meetings and therefore being tech savvy Is essential. The role will cover working flexibly with a variety of different senior mangers and functions. You will also work using your own Initiative, planning and organisation projects and audits on a monthly basis.
The key tasks in your new and exciting role with us:
- Provide administrative support in the development of clinical protocols/procedures, clinical governance and clinician assurance outputs.
- Support the continuous improvement activities, identified from clinical assurance activities.
- Managing all administrative folders and files and creating a centralised location for documents, processes and audits
- Supporting the process and documentation of Clinical Referral Guideline (CRGs), liaison with specialists, radiologist and internal stakeholders to get documented process agreed and signed off
- Attend meetings and take meeting minutes as required and distribute to appropriate parties on completion
- Prepare reports, undertake research/analysis and create presentations/slide decks as required in readiness for meetings and for distribution to involved parties
- Taking responsibility for monitoring safeguarding alerts and recording appropriately
- Generate Quality Assurance documents and coordinate their completion
- Producing analytical reports in-line with the business unit requirements
- Work across the team to develop working relationships
Hopefully a description of you and your experience!:
- Experience of working in Private / digital / primary healthcare
- Demonstrable experience of taking high quality minutes
- Demonstrable experience of proof reading and ability to format etc
- Evidence of excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple workstreams
- Able to make decisions and work independently.
- Creative and resourceful problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take responsibility personally
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use and keep information confidential
- Professional and mature manner
- Enthusiastic team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative and work autonomously
- Remain calm under pressure
- Ability to handle difficult enquiries with tact and diplomacy
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Why you want to work here:
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our employees. You can expect to be supported and valued as a member of out team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and careers with us! As part of that, as an employee you will have access to:
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for you and 5 members of your friends or family
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bike2Work scheme
Other plus's when at DCA!:
- 4 x charity 'Care in the Community' days per year
- Flexible working environment - It's important that you work wherever works for you. The office is a collaborative space where you will be needed for your input occasionally, but will have a mix of working in the office and working from home.
- Progressive environment with a focus on wellbeing
- An environment where the 'sky is the limit' offering career opportunities and development
- Open, transparent and dynamic environment, trusted to work independently but with a great team around you
- Virtual Fitness classes three times a week