4 days left
- Contract Type
This well-established organisation are looking for a credit controller to join their team. This role will be a mixture of remote working and in the office.
Reference no HT13717
Credit Controller - About The Role
In this role you will working alongside 1 other credit controller and will be reporting into the senior finance manager. You will be working in a fast-paced environment within a growing industry. Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage & maintain the credit control & sales ledger function for multiple companies.
- Chasing debtors for payment of outstanding debts by phone and email.
- Dealing with queries from debtors with regards to outstanding invoices.
- Producing an analysis report of aged debts over 90 days for review in board meetings.
- Raise, code & input all sales invoices.
- Post all receipts in Sage to the relevant debtor accounts.
- Printing off aged debt reports for review by the FD.
- Providing cover for absence of other finance staff and assisting with ad hoc duties.
The successful Credit Controller will have:
Previous experience in a credit control position
Good excel skills and ideally experience with Sage.
Well organised with strong IT skills.
Credit Controller - Benefits
Hybrid working scheme
Parking on site
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of ??150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of ??25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)