Accounts Payable Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Morgan Mckinley are proud to be working with a leading organisation that have exciting future growth plans. The company are close to good transport links and they offer a mix of working from home and in the office.
As an Accounts Payable Manager you will report directly into the Head of Finance and responsibilities will include:
Managing UK Accounts Payable team, providing leadership and support while keeping the team motivated and high performing
- Managing Accounts Payable processes for new suppliers, purchase requisitions, invoice authorisations, payment runs including BACS runs, employee expense reimbursements company credit cards, cheques and petty cash
- Month end close process and reporting for Accounts Payable
- Continual review and improvement of processes and controls over the purchase to pay cycle
- Preparing UK bank reconciliations and cash flow payment forecasts
- Setting up and posting non-purchase ledger payments on the online banking system
- Posting non-sales and non-purchase ledger related bank transactions
- Preparation of UK bank reconciliations
- Raising intercompany group recharge invoices
- Running and updating annual cost rate calculations
- Key involvement in implementation of a purchase order system
We are looking for candidates that have managed a transactional finance team and have improved processes.
To apply for the role please contact me ASAP on or email
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.