4 days left
- Contract Type
Luxury Retail - Management Accountant Role!
Seeking a Finalist or recently Qualified Management Accountant with relevant industry knowledge.
What a time to be joining the business, with the recent acquisition, the finance team has doubled in size (as has sales!) and within the new hires, we are looking for an experience Management Accountant who is looking for a fast paced role in a strong team with a very clear path to progression and management.
With great work from home flexibility, this really could be a fantastic long-term career move for the right person.
The Management Accountant will be part of a finance team of 10 and reporting into the Financial Controller.
Duties to include:
- Working with the rest of the team in the production of the management accounts, analysing financial performance and providing recommendations accordingly
- Ensuring the smooth running of the year end process, and working with external auditors
- Business partnering with all departments and the management team, providing financial assistance and advice
- Ensuring the business is compliant with all relevant authorities including HMRC and other local tax authorities
- Assist in forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning
- Finalist or newly Qualified
- Industry experience - preferably retail/wholesale/fashion
- Eager to progress and continue development
What's on offer:
- Fast paced, growing business - currently going through acquisition
- Highly commercial exposure with opportunity to implement ideas
- Working with other Qualified and highly experienced professionals
- 2 to 3 days WFH
If this could be of interest, please do apply for us to discuss further.