Customer Service Executive
4 days left
- Contract Type
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
We aim to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world. Our core competencies in inspection, verification, testing and certification are being continuously improved to be best-in-class. They are at the heart of what we are.
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Job Type: 6 Month Temporary
Hours: Both full time and part time positions available
Job Location: Home Based - Ellesmere Port, Camberley, Oldbury
Salary: ??20,000 - ??22,000
As a Customer Service Executive you'll be responsible for calling ceased/lapsed B2B customers who have stopped using SGS Services to:
* Establish why the customer stopped using SGS
* Establish any current business needs
* Create sales leads for the technical sales teams to re-engage the client
* Working from a list of ceased / lapsed customers
* Research what services SGS previously provided to the customer
* Contacting the customer by phone ideally, also email, MS Teams - to open a conversation
* There may or may not be a contact name at the customer / some investigation is needed
* This may involve looking up the last invoice to the customer to see what service / who for
* This may involve speaking to the last department to deal with the customer to check
* Managing a call list - meeting productivity targets
* Updating data and keeping records of activities on SGS CRM system
* Creating Sales Leads for the technical sales teams resulting from call activities
To be successful in this role, you'll need:-
* Experience working in a B2B Telesales Environment / lead generation - not direct sales
* Experience in a similar role ideally in a market aligned to SGS services
* Excellent telephone skills, ability to make outbound calls in quick succession from a call list
* Knowledge of CRM systems and ability to report on activities
* Experience using MS Teams for customer engagement (mostly with Video)
* Ability to research services, companies, and trading history with colleagues
* Ability to get background on the company to translate this into coherent customer engagement
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Creative, innovative thinking with problem-solving skills
* Relationship-building and strong influencing skills
* Excellent command of MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* This is a temporary role, with the option to become permanent.
* Initially a 6-month fixed term contract, this may be extended or made permanent.
* With the current COVID working restrictions in place, the role is home based although this is likely to change in the future and will be office based.
* This is a new activity for the customer engagement team
* It will be important to learn the basics of what services SGS provides and understand the industries where SGS operates, this is a B2B customer engagement.
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days