Operational Resilience and Security External Engagement, Open to flexible working
6 days left
- Contract Type
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
At Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) we're driven by a clear purpose: to Help Britain Prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses, and communities. The Chief Resilience and Security Office (CRSO) is a vital part of delivering the Group's vision of putting customers at the heart of everything we do, helping Britain prosper, and protecting the Group's Operational Resilience and Security.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the CRSO Operational Resilience Centre of Excellence. The Centre of Excellence is responsible for defining the Group's Operational Resilience Strategy, leading participation in Operational Resilience industry committees and leading the Group's response to regulatory policy.
You'll be a collaborative teammate with experience of coordinating across teams and departments to drive activity on the Operational Resilience and Security agenda between internal and external stakeholders. The role will require you to be highly organised and proactive, with excellent attention to detail. Effective communication skills will be vital in building strong working relationships.
Whilst you'll be expected to support the delivery of broader team objectives and results, the key requirements for the role are:
- Working with external partners, including peer financial services firms, industry and Government bodies to advance collaboration on Operational Resilience and Security matters
- Identifying CRSO's Operational Resilience and Security priorities which would benefit from external engagement, and driving the subsequent required action to support this internally across the CRSO
- Developing and embedding metrics to monitor progress and the benefits of external engagement, maintaining the external engagement value model
- Producing regular reporting and briefings on external engagement
- Supporting preparation for engagements with the regulators on the Group's Operational Resilience Strategy and regulatory compliance journey
- Supporting a range of strategic and tactical initiatives, including transposing delivery of the Group's Operational Resilience programme to meet the regulatory requirements into business-as-usual activity
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including ability to influence senior management
- Proactive self-starter with ability to self-organise, plan and prioritise activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication styles in aid of different audiences
- Ability to understand sophisticated issues quickly and take action accordingly
Desirable skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the UK's regulatory requirements for Operational Resilience
- Understanding of regulatory reporting
- Experience working within the financial services industry
- Exposure to a role in Risk and Control Management
Want to hear more?
You'll be offered a competitive package which includes...
- salary - dependant upon location
- a generous pension contribution and
- Flex cash to spend on a host of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible!