Financial Reporting Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
I am actively recruiting for a Financial Reporting Manager for a Top 10 firm based in London, offering predominantly remote working, with flexible working hours.
?? This role is paying up to from ??55k- ??62k + 6% Cash Allowance
Reporting into Director and Partner level, you will join a department of 40 who service an exciting portfolio of national and international clients within Pharmaceutical, Retail, FMCG, Technology, Breweries, and Automotive sectors
The Financial reporting team offer world class finance solutions adding value beyond number crunching with the advisory and technical accounting aspect being key. It is an ambitious firm with plans to double their growth in the next 5 years.
The Financial Reporting team are responsible for:
- Unaudited accounts preparation for smaller UK companies
- Audited accounts preparation
- Advisory (if new accounting standards, transactions, or conversions)
The Financial Reporting Manager Role:
- Would suit Qualified ACA/ACCA's from an audit and / or an accounting background
- Acting as a key point of contact for a portfolio of clients, completing projects within agreed timescales and budget effective
- Requires Staff management including training and development of staff
- Business development and networking
- Is progressive and would suit someone who is ambitious, looking for future promotions
- Predominantly involves financial reporting, reviewing and preparing complex FRS102, FRS101 and IFRS accounts
- Preparing and reviewing multi-entity consolidations from raw information
This is a client facing role, and there is mixed demographic of employees, bringing in a fun social team aspect of work drinks, escape rooms, virtual quiz nights etc
To be successful in this role you will need experience in a client facing management role, delivering statutory accounts preparation or audit services to large businesses.
To apply for this exciting role, contact or call
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you ??250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. ??250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.