Customer Service Representatives
4 days left
- Contract Type
Customer Service Representatives - HYBRID working
Our client is looking for a group of full time Customer Service Representatives to join them on 4 October. All you will need is previous customer service experience! This includes those who have experience face to face with customers or in an office environment, so long as you have a passion for helping customers they would love to hear from you! Come join them!
They can offer you the following:
- FLEXIBLE shift patterns
- OTE of ??24,000 per annum
- Extensive training with their in-house Training Specialists
- Monthly bonus - up to 20%
- 1 day birthday leave
- Ability to work from home some of the time
- Ongoing training and career development
- Reward and recognition
- Free courses
- Onsite gym
- Discounts on high street retailers
- Pension scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Option to buy & sell holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Charity fundraising events
- Excellent transport links and parking
Why work for our client?
Our client is very proud that they are widely recognised for their excellent customer service and this is proven with their Investors in Customers Gold award for the last 7 years' consecutively. They are a multi-award winning Financial Services company based in 25 countries across Europe and Brazil.
Our client is looking for Customer Service Representatives with previous Customer Service experience. You will be an essential member of the team, with the ability to build rapport and help their customers treating them fairly, establishing a full understanding of their financial situation, in order to agree an affordable repayment plan, where possible. At our client you will receive extensive training from their in-house Training Specialists and they have excellent benefits too!
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative:
- Contacting customers via the dialler system in order to reach an understanding of the customers' financial circumstances and where appropriate, setting an agreeable repayment arrangement.
- Handling outbound and inbound calls.
- Listening to customers, demonstrating understanding and empathy towards their situation, responding and questioning to fully establish the customer's circumstances.
- Explaining the benefits of reaching their "debt free date" and providing clear information and timescales with regard to their agreed payment term.
- Communicating with customers in a clear and respectful manner whilst observing regulatory requirements and maintaining adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Building rapport with customers and creating a positive customer experience.
- Being compliant at all times by ensuring that our client procedures are followed whilst maintaining adherence to our client governing bodies, which includes the TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) framework and the FCA Consumer Credit Sourcebook.
- Providing guidance to customers on the availability and services of the Free Money Advice sector.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly targets including call quality and compliance.
As a Customer Service Representative you will bring:
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Ability to build rapport and engage in communication with any audience
- Motivation and drive to meet and exceed daily targets
- A desire to make a conscious effort to assist and engage customers, through high levels of empathy and understanding
- Be proficient at using various systems
- ??20,500per annum moving to ??21,000 per annum after probation with OTE of ??24,000 per annum.
- 22 days holiday increasing with service. Bank holidays on top of holiday allowance. 1 day birthday leave.
Hybrid working information:
Your initial employment period will be spent in the office so that they can provide the right training and support for you. Post probation, you will have the ability to work from home some of the time. You must be in commutable distance to their office in Reigate, Surrey.
About our client:
Our client is the industry-leading provider of credit management services. At our client they believe in leading the way to a sound economy and helping their customers become debt free in affordable ways. Our clients business is about helping others. Helping individuals in debt get out of difficult situations. Helping companies get paid so they can grow, employ and prosper.
They want to make a difference by ethically supporting thousands of customers to pay off their debt. Our clients people care about treating our customers fairly and they care about their people.
Our client has recently been awarded Investors in People Gold! They are delighted to hear that 100% of their people feel our client has clear values and that 94% also believe they are a great place to work!
Please note that you will be subject to a credit check and a criminal records check as part of our pre-employment checks process. You should not be bankrupt, have any outstanding County Court Judgements on your credit file or have more than two registered defaults.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.