3 days left
- Contract Type
Insolvency Administrator ( up to ??30,000)
The Role (Insolvency Administrator)
We are delighted to partner with a leading Insolvency Practice to focus on recruiting a Insolvency Administrator for an incredibly busy team of nationwide practitioners for a position in the London Office. However, do you have reservations about moving roles during Covid or are you looking to get back into an Insolvency role post pandemic?
Our client offers:
- Flexible working
- Fully equipped office with social distancing and protective equipment provided.
- Not comfortable commuting currently? Work from home available
- Tried and tested process of onboarding new starters remotely
- Our client has seen a constant flow of work coming in throughout the pandemic- you will be an integral part of this.
Key Responsibilities for the Insolvency Administrator :
- Running your own portfolios that include liquidations, administrations, CVLs, MVLs & CVAs.
- Draft reports in accordance with statutory requirements and any other correspondence as required.
- Regular client contact in concurrence with managers Provide supervision of/delegate work to more junior staff and assist juniors with queries.
- Undertaking investigations into assets as required
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced team members
- Delegate work to others as required
- Proven insolvency experience in a similar role essential
- CPI/ACCA qualification is desirable.
- Ability to manage a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope under stress and work to tight deadlines.
The package on offer is excellent for someone at this experience level. If you are interested in working for a specialist corporate restructuring firm with a strategic, commercial, and compassionate approach, or if you have any more questions regarding the role please apply below