4 days left
- Contract Type
New Role - Assistant Accountant - Haslingden - ??28-30k + study support - apply now!
Reed is recruiting on behalf of a business based in Haslingden that are a leader in their industry. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
This is an additional role to the team to help support finance as the company continues to grow. The role itself will report to the Financial Controller and the right candidate will need to be accurate, organised and adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
The duties include:
- Complete Balance sheet reconciliations in an accurate and timely manner
- Assisting with management account preparation
- Owning reconciliation of our new digital business from a revenue recognition perspective and cash collection
- Preparation and submission of VAT return
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control
- Provide administrative assistance and cover to payroll
- Monday - Friday 8.30-5pm
- Flexible working and opportunity to partially work from home after training period
- Salary ??28-30k dependent on experience
- Study support
- 5 weeks/25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience within an accounts function and have good Excel skills. My client is open to candidates that are either studying or qualified by experience.
Interested? Please reply to this advert with your CV attached and I'll be in touch should you be short listed.
**Due to the high volumes of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview.