4 days left
- Contract Type
A fast-growing dynamic global listed business is looking for an ambitious Financial Controller (minimum part qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA) to join its expanding team. This role offers hybrid working with 3 days working from the London based office and 2 days working from home as well as the opportunity to move to into a fast-paced commercial environment.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for assisting the Group Financial Controller and CFO in:
- Consolidation of quarterly and annual information for reporting
- Gathering information from the group's subsidiaries in eastern Europe, UK, and the US
- Preparation of monthly management accounts package
- Preparing for statutory audits for the Group's subsidiaries
- Preparation of tax returns - VAT, CIT, payroll for the Group's subsidiaries
- Managing the transition of new acquisitions into the Group for financial reporting, initially in the US
The successful Financial Controller will have the following skills and experience:
- Background in financial reporting, preferably in relation to listed companies
- Experience with IFRS and US GAAP
- Experience in tax reconciliation, reporting, audit, and interim reviews as required for a listed company
- Ability to work remotely with teams in various geographic locations - UK, Europe, and North America
- Experience in Dynamics 365 Business Central / Navision
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
In return, the company are offering a salary of ??55,000 - ??65,000 depending on experience for this Controller position, plus options, high pension contributions, health cover, income protection and relevant life protection.
You will also benefit from working with GNB Partnership, we are experienced in making long term successful placements for both yourself and our clients, ensuring that both parties expectations are met. We will always give honest feedback and we will help with interview technique as well as CV preparation and video interview preparation.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the FC role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today to the team at GNP Partnership!