Global Mobility Administrator, Cardiff Centre of Excellence, Tax Consulting, Part Time Role
We are looking to recruit outstanding individuals to become a key part of our Centre of Excellence (CoE) within our Cardiff Delivery Centre. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team pivotal to the delivery of high quality, Engagement support services to our regional teams; coupled with inspiring and leading our award-winning people to continued success.
This is an administration role with a difference. You will work as part of a dedicated support team to several Engagements within the business, and provide full support to the Engagement teams, with a coaching and mentoring structure in place to provide you with guidance and support. You’ll need to be highly organised, have a sharp eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
With good judgement and a solutions-oriented approach, you’ll quickly become a valuable and trusted member of our ambitious team. As you develop, there are opportunities to lead teams and Engagements and to advance both your technical and soft skills through our structured training and career development plans.
We are constantly striving for continuous service improvement and we’ll rely on you to deliver efficient, innovative and cost-effective administrative practices that add real value.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
The COE is made up of a variety of specialist teams, all experts in their areas, and all working together to ensure that our service line is fully supported and runs smoothly. These teams assist with Global Mobility coordination, Immigration and Global Financials, and looking at your strengths we will align you with the team which suits you best. Whichever part you play in helping COE deliver its exceptional business support services to the wider firm, your role will be varied, fast-paced and dynamic. Additionally, individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles may be offered the opportunity to contribute to other projects outside of their day-to-day role.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Updating/using internal databases and workflows
- Communicating directly with external/internal stakeholders
- Client/Team mailbox management and related tasks
- Creating/designing efficient processes
- Case Management Work
- Overseeing the running of automation tools/software/technology
- Keeping workflows/databases up to date
- Working with Deloitte colleagues in other offices, both UK and overseas
- Ad-hoc project and task work
- Problem solving
- Creating/filing/organizing digital documents
- Reporting and data analysis using Excel
- Payroll processing and client billing
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role will be a part time position.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
Our team members come from a diverse range of backgrounds. What connects them is that they are all:
- Highly organised and able to independently manage their own workload
- Able to prioritize their workload effectively
- Possess strong problem solving and initiative
- Able to communicate confidently and professionally, both verbally and written, to a high level
- Highly IT savvy and fully user competent with MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Motivated, responsible and conscientious
- Has experience in a similar supporting role within a busy professional organization, or able to demonstrate a similar skill set.
- Has experience supporting multiple external/internal clients at once, or able to demonstrate a similar skill set - this is a dynamic role and you’ll be working on multiple, often complex, actions at the same time. Tight deadlines cannot phase you.
- Has the ability to work towards challenging/demanding client deadlines and has the commitment and flexibility to meet these requirements.
Join us and you’ll be joining a growing team of proud, highly motivated people who are successfully helping to deliver the outstanding level of service our clients expect.
Your service line: Tax Consulting
Arguably the most stimulating career environment in our industry, tax at Deloitte is a far cry from tax at other firms. Here, it’s all about collaborating with colleagues at the top of their game, across disciplines, for clients who urge us to constantly push the boundaries of our creativity. You’ll find a diverse mix of people, all working together to deliver best-in-class advice. And you’ll discover a structured programme that will help you develop even greater expertise. From fascinating projects to a wealth of secondment opportunities, both in the UK and overseas, you can enjoy a broad and rich career experience.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application