HR Business Partner, Open to flexible working
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding diverse collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an individual with an aim to be the best; an outstanding HR Business Partner who has a passion for understanding and partnering with the business. As well as using your strong HR experience, you will enjoy collaborating with HR COEs to ensure first class HR delivery enabling growth and performance through focussing on the five pillars of our Global HR Strategy: Continuous Learning, Disruptive Approach to Talent, Inclusion & Diversity, Speed, Focus & Simplicity & Fulfilling Employee Experiences for the market.
About the Role
- Partner with the functional leadership teams to build and deliver ambitious and disruptive talent plans which includes robust succession planning to future proof the business, resourcing for our biggest opportunities at pace, strong proactive pipeline of talent, and creating exciting accelerated career path for people which accelerates their development. This will include ongoing collaboration with the global Functions HR BPs and HR BPs in other markets.
- Lead the Organisation Effectiveness agenda across the different functions – grounded in the market strategy and by using data and analytics creating possibilities that results in robust and game changing performance, delivers cost efficiencies and injects the right reinvestments. The role provides change leadership across the organization by pulling the levers of across capability, process, ways of working, culture and leadership to deliver the outcomes for the business.
- Drive inclusion and diversity agenda bespoke to each function across all HR levers (talent, reward, culture, learning, etc) that creates an inclusive culture where each employee feel valued for their uniqueness and are able to maximize their impact.
- Build robust teams, coaching line managers to create an agile, stretching and focused performance culture to enable outstanding performance and fulfilling employee experiences collaborating with HR shared service teams and our Centres of Excellence.
- Instil a continuous learning culture throughout the organisation ensuring employees have access to stretching experiences and great learning content that fuels constant growth in their capabilities and our business performance
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything