Recruitment Business Partner, Open to flexible working
‘Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Recruitment Business Partner
As a Recruitment Business Partner, you will support the EMEA region (primarily UK & Ireland) with coordination and control for complex recruiting initiatives. You will partner with HR Business Leaders and Business Leaders to ensure that the work associated with circa 8,000 EMEA hires (18,000 globally) annually in 40 markets; is delivered in an effective and efficient way.
Your core accountability will be to focus on business-aligned project management, reporting and continuous improvement work. This role will not be requisition carrying, but will be aligned to recruitment projects to drive recruitment delivery from our recruiters and recruitment partners.
In this role you will:
- Using the Recruitment Playbook you will partner with HRBLs and Business Leaders to clarify demand plan (numbers, profile, timelines, geographies) for talent, linked to projects, expansions, business change or ongoing recruitment activity
- Provide market and talent insights to HRBL and business leadership teams, to support people and talent strategy decisions
- Provide a single point of contact for HR, Line Leaders, Flexible Delivery Solution (FDS) Partners and Search Agencies when required, on large-scale, multi-market, multiple-vacancy projects (expansions, reorganisation, acquisitions etc)
- Matrix leadership of different recruitment teams, including different FDS/outsource vendors and in-house teams across different geographies, to support business aligned projects eg global Supply Chain reorganisation – 3 vendors, 12 markets, 200+ vacancies, mix of different HR teams.
- Metrics & Reporting: partnering with business and HR Lead teams to understand their need for metrics, analytics and reporting. Working with the Recruitment Analytics team to develop and deliver the reports.
- Act as the single point of contact for escalations and issues management within a given business or business unit
- Continuous Improvement & Technology innovation – identifying opportunities to introduce new processes, ways of working and technologies to support greater delivery and efficiencies for candidates and hiring managers.
- Identify diversity gaps and or targets for the respective business/region/market and translate that into actionable guidance for our FDS partners guided by the Global Diversity Recruitment Lead.
- Identify HM capability gaps which need improved and work with HR and FDS to educate HMs on the recruitment model, process and help build manager’s interview capabilities on an ongoing basis.
- Be the key regional role in recruitment risk management, i.e. GDPR, pre-employment screening (PES) requirements particularly in Tier 1 markets – Italy, Germany, France etc...
- Identify, manage and mitigate all recruitment related risks for assigned region/business.
- Ensure suitable monitoring, tracking, and training is in place to appropriately mitigate risks.
- Ensure GSK risk management practises are aligned to best in class external processes and ensure that GSK risk management practices remain current in this dynamic environment.
- Bring clarity and create accountability of risks through standardization, adherence to local requirements, training and implementation of best practices.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Deep recruitment experience (attraction, assessment, selection, onboarding)
- Project Management experience
- Data & Analytics capabilities
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.