Treasury Manager, Corporate Finance (Planning and Analysis), Open to flexible working
To support the development of GSK CH’s financing strategy, principally through the development of robust cashflow forecasts, and supporting credit rating agency relationships. Achieving this requires careful management of many internal and external stakeholders, including banks, credit rating agencies, external advisors and many internal teams.
Please note this role has a start date of March 2022.
- Develop and maintain robust long-term cashflow forecasts, to support the group’s funding strategy
- Primary responsibility for the development and maintenance of credit rating agency modelling, working closely with the group reporting team and with the credit rating agencies
- Manage regular engagement with the credit rating agencies, including the provision of routine information
- Supporting the VP Corporate Finance on Treasury aspects of large M&A transactions
- Responsible for coordinating and preparing quarterly Treasury reporting to senior management, including group CFO, and for presenting on pertinent topics at senior management meetings
- Ensuring compliance with relevant policies, processes, procedures or regulations (e.g., Sarbox, audit committee paper, covenants)
- Responsible for working with group reporting on the Treasury aspects of the Annual Report and other elements of external reporting to shareholders
- Regular assessment of group interest costs, with the aim of minimising costs at an acceptable level of risk
- Ownership of Corporate Finance SOX controls, working with the Middle Office to update these controls where necessary
- Working on ad hoc Corporate Finance projects
- Maintaining positive relationships and effective interaction with counterparty banks, credit rating agencies and other external advisors, and with internal teams including Tax, Accounting and Corporate Secretariat
- Relevant Treasury experience
- Excellent financial and analytical capabilities
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills e.g., Board paper writing
- Project management experience
- A good understanding of financial markets
- Experience working with senior management in a large global organisation
- Proficient at Microsoft Office
- Good time management
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Qualified or studying for a Financial qualification (eg: CGMA, ACCA, AMCT/MCT, CFA)
- University graduate
- AMCT/MCT (or equivalent)
GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer. This special purpose – along with our goal of being one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies – helps us attract some of the best and brightest minds in the world.
We take pride in providing access to all and continually focus on our opportunity and obligation to do more to improve inclusion and diversity: for our people inside GSK; in the way we do business; and in the communities where we operate.
We want our company to be a place where diversity of people and thought is valued everywhere and where we’re all able to be ourselves and feel a sense of belonging. An inclusive organization where we all feel valued, engaged and supported, knowing that our work makes an important contribution to our mission. Reinforced by our clear values and expectations, it is part of our DNA. Together we achieve extraordinary things for our patients and consumers, who rely on us each and every day.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.