HR Generalist - Part time 2-3 days per week, homeworking
We are working with our client – a growing software and data engineering consultancy business – to recruit a Senior HR Generalist to report into the Director of HR and Engagement. Whilst this is initially a 6-month contract, there is the potential for it to be extended or become a permanent, part-time role.
This is a standalone position with the overall objective of supporting the Senior Leadership Team as their HR Business Partner as well as being a point of contact for various HR initiatives within the consultancy firm. You will also oversee the employee career development process, updating and designing company policies, and helping to shape and execute on employer brand strategy.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Helping to establish Objectives and Key Results for all permanent team members and working on career development plans.
- Reviewing and refining company policies designed to promote a healthy work environment and reflect company values of Care, Quality and Leadership.
- Reviewing and refining compensation and benefits plans.
- Working win the senior management team to support employees' career development paths.
- Monitoring HR metrics such as turnover rates and cost-per-hire.
- Being main contact point for employee relations.
- Organisation of learning and development programmes.
- Updating and designing company policies in line with company values and up to date employment law.
- You are an HR professional with demonstrable experience in establishing and driving a values-led people function within a growing business.
- Experience from within a professional services business would be advantageous.
- You have experience of creating and developing OKRs across different functions.
- You have worked with a Senior Leadership Team to design, develop and roll out company policies.
- You have a pro-active and creative approach to HR and enjoy driving initiatives and improvements.
- If you have an understanding of agile software development and an interest in software development and technology this would be a distinct advantage.
- You are commercially astute and enjoy working in a collaborative manner.
- CIPD accreditation would be beneficial but is not essential.
This is an opportunity to join a successful, growing business with a highly collaborative, consultative and respectful working culture in a fulfilling and flexible role.
Location: City of London – working from home until the end of 2021 and thereafter hybrid working
Flexibility: 2-3 days per week
Salary: £60k – £65k