Account Director – HR Tech/Consulting (Part-Time) - Homeworking
Are you an experienced Account Director looking for a new challenge?
Would you be interested in working with an exciting tech start-up in the world of diversity & inclusion?
Automating job descriptions, building inclusive workplaces
Our client is an innovative, fast-growing, HR-Tech company seeing rapid global adoption of and intelligent job-design platform. The app helps organisations design inclusive jobs, operationalise flexible working and de-bias their people processes. We partner with global companies to systematically scale an increase in diversity and workforce flexibility.
Play a critical role in our growth
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will play a strategic role in building and nurturing the customer relationships. You will take the lead in customer adoption, experience, expansion and renewal. Through technology and guidance, you will help customers build sustainable inclusive working practices and create great places for people to work.
As an Account Director, you will:
- Own the end-to-end customer journey and strategic relationship with an obsessive focus on customer experience and delivering value
- Be the voice of the customer, take ownership for platform adoption, customer health, experience, retention & renewal
- Take a lead role in customer revenue expansion - identifying, scoping and implementing additional features, products and services
- Network within customer accounts to build customer advocates through thought leadership, insights and product awareness
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in Strategic Account Management across enterprise customers in the HR Tech/Consulting space
- Have experience scoping, designing, resourcing and implementing consulting and/or technology services within the HR space
- Understand the HR eco system, and have a keen interest in macros trends in HR and how technology is playing a part
- Be a natural networker, who knows how to identify key influencers, decision makers and advocates
- Love new technology, and be comfortable working with data and generating insights for customers
- Be a planner and a doer – you know that in a start-up, everyone from CEO down rolls their sleeves and gets stuck in to the doing
- Have excellent communication skills, comfortable delivering presentations and writing communications to senior leaders
- Show a keen interest in the diversity & inclusion and flexible working agenda and become an authority in this space
This is a permanent role on a part-time basis, 3 days a week in a job share arrangement. You will work in a job share with another Account Director, focusing on the same goals while utilising slightly different strengths and skillsets.
While our 'official' registered offices are in the UK, the team all work remotely across different locations. They have regular team working-together days so you must be happy to travel
Flexibility: 3 days a week (each partner) Jobshare
Salary: Commensurate with experience