Account Director – HR Tech/Consulting (Full-Time or Part-Time) - Homeworking
3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an experienced Account Director looking for a new challenge?
Would you be interested in working with an exciting tech start-up in the world of diversity & inclusion?
Automating job descriptions, building inclusive workplaces
Our client is an innovative, fast-growing, HR-Tech company seeing rapid global adoption of an intelligent job-design platform. The app helps organisations design inclusive jobs, operationalise flexible working and de-bias their people processes. We partner with global companies to systematically scale an increase in diversity and workforce flexibility.
Play a critical role in our growth
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will play a strategic role in building and nurturing customer relationships and building the Account Management function. You will take the lead in customer adoption, experience, expansion and renewal. Through technology and guidance, you will help customers build sustainable inclusive working practices and create great places for people to work.
As an Account Director, you will:
- Own the end-to-end customer journey and strategic relationship with an obsessive focus on customer experience and delivering value
- Be the voice of the customer, take ownership for platform adoption, customer health, experience, retention & renewal
- Take a lead role in customer revenue expansion - identifying, scoping and implementing additional features, products and services
- Network within customer accounts to build customer advocates through thought leadership, insights and product awareness
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in Strategic Account Management across enterprise customers in the HR Tech/Consulting space
- Have experience scoping, designing, resourcing and implementing consulting and/or technology services within the HR space
- Understand the HR eco system, and have a keen interest in macros trends in HR and how technology is playing a part
- Be a natural networker, who knows how to identify key influencers, decision makers and advocates
- Love new technology, and be comfortable working with data and generating insights for customers
- Be a planner and a doer – you know that in a start-up, everyone from CEO down rolls their sleeves and gets stuck in to the doing
- Have excellent communication skills, comfortable delivering presentations and writing communications to senior leaders
- Show a keen interest in the diversity & inclusion and flexible working agenda and become an authority in this space
This is a permanent role that we are open to both full-time and part-time applications.
If you would like to work part-time, then you will work 3 days a week in a job share with another Account Director. Job sharing is not for everyone! Find out more about job sharing here
While our 'official' registered offices are located in the UK, we all work remotely across different locations. We have regular team working-together days, so you would need to be happy to travel to locations in the UK. If you prefer working in an office, we offer flexible memberships to regional workspaces.
Flexibility: Full or Part time
Salary: Commensurate with experience