Consultant, Power Platform, Intelligent Automation, Consulting, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
Interested in joining our exciting and thriving Intelligent Automation practice?
We are recruiting Microsoft 365, Power Platform & Dynamics Consultants, specialising in intelligent automation and low code application development to join our team in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team which has been identified as a critical element of Deloitte’s next generation service provision. Demand for our services is higher than ever and we need experienced people who will grow and succeed with us.
You will be part of a diverse and strategically important team that focuses principally on implementing robotic and cognitive technology solutions to replicate human actions and mimic human judgement, to help our Clients improve workforce quality, speed and productivity. Working alongside colleagues from across the UK and across the globe, Deloitte is an environment where you and your career can flourish.
The Intelligent Automation team focuses principally on implementing automation, cloud and artificial intelligence solutions to replicate human actions and mimic human judgement, to help our clients improve workforce quality, speed and productivity. We are looking to grow this high-demand and high-impact team, to help our clients address their greatest challenges. We offer opportunities for exciting and innovative work with clients across multiple sectors and with leading technologies, skills acquisition and professional knowledge growth.
We need the very best people to join us and that is where you come in!
As part of this team you would be working principally with Microsoft Power Platform applications (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI & Power Virtual Agents), Office 365, Azure and Dynamics, to address the challenges and automation ambitions of our clients and deliver results. As a Consultant within this team, you have the opportunity to develop your career while working with multiple clients across all major industries in an innovative and dynamic environment.
As a Consultant within our Intelligent Automation practice, your role will involve:
- Working with our clients to understand the opportunity for automation within their organisation, and developing automation strategies, embedding principles, crafting roadmaps and business cases
- Engaging in both advisory and implementation projects, from helping clients with their wider transformation strategies, to supporting the full lifecycle of delivery projects of Design, Develop, Pilot, Deploy, Test, Run
- Understanding, evaluating, and re-imagining end-to-end processes within publicly sensitivity operations factored in, enabling the successful translation of automation needs into clear requirements for automation purposes
- Undertaking requirements gathering (both process and technical), client interviewing, documentation of processes and process assessment
- Working with stakeholders at all levels including senior stakeholders and across the Client, Deloitte and third parties (including software vendors)
- Understanding the importance of stakeholder and change management and incorporating it into the implementation of automation strategies
- Working effectively within inclusive and diverse teams within where people are recognised for their contribution, and actively supporting the development of individuals and teams, both formally and informally
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: London, with domestic and international travel per your clients’ requirements
Work pattern: This is a permanent full-time opportunity, with a travel requirement, but with the opportunity to benefit from the Firm’s agile working practices.
Your technical experience
We expect you to have skills and experience in the following:
- Proven record of developer experience with the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents), or Dynamics 365
- Experience with Canvas, Model Driven and Portal apps
- Microsoft certified in one or more of the following:
- PL-900 – Power Platform Fundamental
- PL-100 – Power Platform App Maker Associate
- PL-200 – Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
- MB-910 - Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
- MB-920 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 including SharePoint and Teams
- Experience with Microsoft Azure products and services including Azure Logic Apps and the Azure AI Platform
- Experience with Dataverse (Common Data Service) and SQL
- Experience in HTML, Power FX and developing custom connectors
- Experience creating managed and unmanaged solution
- Knowledge of how to interact with REST APIs and formats (JSON)
- Experience working with agile and iterative delivery methods
- Ability to analyse, understand business problems and document in a detailed design document
- Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) including macros creation
The following will be an added advantage
- Internal or external consultancy experience
- Technical university degree
- In-depth knowledge of alternative automation technologies / vendors such as Automation Anywhere, Be Informed, Blue Prism, NICE and UiPath
- In-depth knowledge of alternative low code technologies / vendors such as Appian, Outsystems and Pega
- Experience with cloud computing platform such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and their cognitive services
Your professional experience
We are looking for a blend of business and technical skillsets. As such, to be successful you are required to:
- Have a keen interest in intelligent automation, Microsoft, cloud-based technology and its implications for our clients’ organisation
- Demonstrate an understanding of IA, familiarity with Microsoft technology and any of the key vendor platforms, and a clear understanding of the direction of travel in the market
- Have experience in delivering IA programmes from opportunity identification, to live deployment and hyper-care
- Demonstrate knowledge of process improvement, process design, business process mapping and experience in delivering end-to-end process reviews
- Demonstrate experience managing complex stakeholder environments and relationships
- Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an ability to problem-solve in a creative manner
- Be comfortable working within an agile delivery environment
- Work effectively within an inclusive team and actively support the development of individuals and teams, both formally and informally
Core consulting skills
We expect that you possess the following core consulting skills:
- A "can do" attitude; a hands-on and flexible approach to emerging requirements and a real willingness to learn and participate
- Good communication, presentation, and people skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas, technical and process conversations to different audiences within an organisation
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to exercise mature judgment and escalate as appropriate
- Experience of working in fast-paced and demanding delivery-focused environments, with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Understanding and awareness of the commercial and reputational risks Deloitte may encounter and the appropriate mitigations
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It’s how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application