Senior Manager, Process Bionics, Intelligent Automation, Consulting, Open to flexible working
6 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, a growth area in Deloitte’s next generation service provision. The Process Bionics Team creates process transparency and enables increases in efficiency, compliance and strategic and operational corporate management. With a holistic way of thinking and action-guiding analyses, we enable our clients to make more informed decisions, position themselves for the future and optimise their performance.
We are looking for enthusiastic, curious, analytical people to be part of our growing team. We are looking for team players who work well in diverse groups of people. There is no ‘typical background’ in our people - what matters is your capability and passion. We have an inclusive culture across all different backgrounds, gender, race, personality types, work experience. If you enjoy problem solving, identifying root causes of pain points and creating innovative solutions that really make a difference to us and our clients, you could be right for our Process Bionics team
You will be a technical specialist with strong capability in deploying process mining tools to enable our clients to effectively mine their data and turn this into decisions about process simplification, intelligent automation reengineering. You will be working with our industry and account teams as well as key Process and Task Mining platforms to address the challenges and process and data ambitions of our clients. As a Senior Manager within this team, you have the opportunity to combine deep industry experience with your technical knowhow to develop your career while working with multiple clients.
You will act as as technical product owner and be a vital part of our growth strategy within the Process Bionics Team. You will be responsible for:
- Developing our technology strategy for process mining and analytics, which includes assessing vendor technology offerings and recommending which we partner with and how these complement / integrate our service offerings
- Developing our own technology assets including our existing Deloitte digital discovery™ asset, our cloud based platforms for process mining and analytics, and the associated hosting and support
- Managing projects (including scoping of data) to implement process mining technology in the productive IT environment of our clients
- Providing oversight and expertise for visualization of the actual processes based on transactional data from ERP and workflow systems (including data extraction and data structuring)
- Generating business insights for process optimization measures and compliance risks with your team
- Managing day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; defining, educating and embedding Process Bionics principles at clients.
- Presenting and represent your work results to the client
- Developing and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients; organise and lead Process Bionics pursuit teams; participate and lead proposals.
- Taking an active part in customer acquisitions and marketing events and maintain internal and external networks
- Coordinating the cooperation with other Deloitte departments to establish a continuous improvement culture for clients around the topic of Process & Operation Excellence
- Identifying links between our service offerings and new technologies or other Deloitte areas
- Actively shaping the training and expansion of our fast-growing team
- Building and owning relationships with our technology Partners (including but not limited Celonis and UiPath) to develop go to markets and licensing terms
- Actively building and maintaining relationships with our internal cloud teams and Partners to develop new PaaS models
- Developing Process Bionics thought leadership and point-of-view documents; participate in public speaking and industry events.
- Acting as a mentor for junior positions, in both a business and coding capacity
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: London, with domestic and international travel per your clients’ requirements
Suggested work pattern: This is a permanent full-time opportunity, with a travel requirement, but with the opportunity to benefit from the Firm’s agile working practices.
Your professional experience
- Practical experience (including team management experience) in the areas of data analysis and / or process consulting - preferably experience in the field of process mining
- Knowledge of established data analysis technologies (e.g. Python, R, SQL)
- SQL development and practical Data Engineering experience
- Knowledge of the Process Mining technology market and practical experience with Celonis or UiPath Process Mining. Bonus points if experience with Celonis EMS
- Experience in delivering process improvement and / or process analysis initiatives (Lean Six Sigma certifications desirable)
- Knowledge of common ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics NAV) (desirable)
- Provided advisory and implementation expertise to clients including use case and business case development for disruptor based technologies
- A proven track record of successfully leading and managing teams, including performance management, coaching and mentoring
- Managed stakeholders using clear communications and formed strong client relationships
- Knowledge of multiple Business Functions and common industry specific process-related challenges (such as Finance and Procurement, e.g. P2P, O2C, R2R, Mortgages, Claims)
- Knowledge and understanding of how automation and process mining technologies are driving change across industries and markets, and address organisational challenges
- Strong commercial and project management skills
- Worked within an agile delivery environment; experience/certification in delivering change initiatives in an agile way (desirable)
- Managed junior resources both on a project and day-to-day basis, including the quality assurance of client deliverables
- Worked effectively within an inclusive team and actively supported the development of individuals and teams, both formally and informally
We expect that you possess the following core consulting skills:
- A strong focus on team work in diverse and remotely located teams
- A "can do" attitude; a hands-on and flexible approach to emerging requirements and a real willingness to learn and participate
- Good communication and people skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas to different audiences within an organisation, and effectively engage with stakeholders ranging from subject matter experts to senior functional leads
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to exercise mature judgment and escalating as appropriate
- Enthusiasm and passion for the delivery of market leading solutions that make a difference
- Experience of working in fast-paced and demanding delivery-focused environments, with ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong documentation ability and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Eagerness to mentor and coach junior staff
- Understanding and awareness of the commercial and reputational risks Deloitte may encounter and the appropriate mitigations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Professional working proficiency in the English language
- Must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in the UK
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? it's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what We're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application