HR Projects Manager, 12-month FTC - open to flexible working
5 days left
- Contract Type
This position will provide the right candidate with a unique opportunity to enable culture change while supporting innovative projects across EMEIA FSO. As part of Building a Better Working World, EY has aligned its Talent Strategy to new priorities and new culture change and engagement demands.
This role will contribute to the New Wave Strategy by:
• Leading the delivery of cross-functional and cross EMEIA FSO projects which build organisational capability and change ways of working within the business, based upon Global initiatives
• Specifically, supporting the rollout of the Talent strategic priorities in conjunction with Global, Service Lines and FS Countries
• Bringing a values-based perspective to work by partnering with people who want to redirect the purpose of their work and transform our organisation and enable people and processes to enhance the EY exceptional experience
Your key responsibilities
The HR Projects Team will consist of fungible project managers who are able to operate in an agile fashion and flex on priorities based on business need. They will be responsible for project management, co-ordination and communication of FS go-to-market strategic Talent initiatives aligned to either Global/Area/Region and/or Service Line Projects or requirements.
The Team help drive innovative change programmes aligned to our Global NextWave strategy. The types of projects you may be required to work on include but are not limited to Strategic Workforce Planning, NextWave Careers, Talent Transformation, Service Delivery Optimisation and more Service Line specific requirements such as Journey to Leadership, the IPP / AP process and specific service line projects.
In order to drive and support these key strategic initiatives you would need to:
- Build understanding of existing scope and develop project plans to enable FS specific rollout into SLs/Countries as required aligning to principles of FSO Talent Team
- Lead the development of the project plan in conjunction with Global, Area, SL and local market as required
- Work with Global Talent Executive to understand and contribute to the design as required
- Use project standards to provide effective project support and ensure project delivery is on time/budget and to the required standard
- Support the full project cycle throughout planning, mobilization, execution, monitoring, closing
- Drive and support change and communication management, acting as a change agent seeking continuous improvement
- Manage stakeholders to ensure they are engaged, informed and consulted as appropriate throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Actively manage project risks and issues, recommend solutions to effectively overcome these and regularly report on projects status and progress
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent project management skills, able to coordinate multiple projects/ initiatives simultaneously and meet demanding time frames
- Strong business acumen and commercial mindset, actively looks for opportunities for improvement
- Ability to be both highly practical and have a strategic perspective
- Ability to proactively solve problems and drive to exceed expectations
- Knowledge of change management and ability to execute change acting as a change agent
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organisation building trusted relationships
- Strong influencing skills with a values-orientated approach able to leverage different skills and deliver through others
- Ability to cope with complexity and ambiguity and readily embraces change
- Experience of working in an EMEIA role with the ability to work across organisational and geographical boundaries
- Strong understanding of Talent data with the ability to tell a story with it.
- Ability to collaborate with, coach and develop an offshore team
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.