Part time Internal Communications Executive
Part time internal communications, consulting, professional services, Maidenhead, Berkshire
Our client is a management consulting firm, they are looking for an experienced internal communications professional to join them on a part time basis. This role reports into their Head of Internal Communications. This is a newly created role as the company is growing.
This person will deliver communications plans and tactics for a diverse internal audience, providing opportunities for people to tell their stories, actively engage with change programmes and feel proud about working for the organisation.
Candidates will have
- A degree or Post Graduate qualification and over 2 years’ experience in a Communications, Marketing or an HR environment
- Excellent written and proof reading skills, and a creative flair
- Proven IT skills including MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Event management experience
- Understanding of how effective IC&E strategies can drive change
- Experience in a B2B, professional services environment
- Filming and video editing skills
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
- Work in close alignment with the Head of Internal Communications to shape and define the firm’s internal communications and engagement (IC&E) strategy and plan
- Maintain an internal communications calendar, including liaising with appropriate teams, to ensure internal audiences receive the right messages at the right time.
- Advise internal customers on appropriate communications plans and tactics for change projects, and delivers as appropriate.
- Create, curate and edit content across the firm’s internal communications channels (e.g. employee events, webinars, vlogs, TV screens. e-newsletter, intranet, email campaigns).
- Plan and project manage the creation and delivery of monthly internal e-newsletter.
- Core member of thrice yearly Company Day team, supporting with both design and delivery, to ensure a high quality, impactful employee experience.
- Manage the firm’s annual measurement of employee engagement through a High Performance Environment (HPE) Scan, and The Sunday Times ‘100 Best Small Companies to Work for’ list.
- Write or contribute towards other external award entries as required.
Location: Near Maidenhead, Berkshire
Flexibility: 3 days a week (must include Monday) - hours can be spread over the week if desired
Salary: £32K FTE (eg £19,200 for the 3 days)