Assistant Actuarial Manager - Job share, flexible hours, flexible working
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours, Job Share, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Insurance & Wealth Finance offers an exciting opportunity within the Capital Modelling team. We're a dynamic and engaging team with responsibility across the following broad categories:
- Quarterly reporting and analysis to support regulatory SII QRT submissions, focussing on SCR (solvency capital requirement), Risk Margin and Excess Capital;
- Delivery of insightful capital and liquidity impacts to inform business decisions and support capital management initiatives;
- Interacting with projects to ensure successful delivery of change;
- Supporting the ongoing development and improvement of the capital model.
You'll have exposure to multiple areas of Insurance & Wealth. This provides an excellent opportunity for personal development, career progression and a chance to create a real difference to the way Finance operates.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment across a wide range of partners, want to improve your business understanding and have a desire to continually improve and innovate in a collaborative fashion, you'll be well suited to the role.
We value people who are curious and strive to implement improvements using existing and new technologies. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
The role requires a self-starter accustomed to balancing priorities, a clear-thinker who can work independently with strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Are you who we're looking for?
- A nearly/newly qualified actuary with a track record of personal growth and achievement and will likely have demonstrated numerical capability and analytical skills through a Maths (or similar subject) degree;
- Accustomed to quality delivery and balancing priorities;
- Strong team working ethos and excellent partnership building skills, with the ability to build and maintain a cross functional network;
- Curiosity and passion to analyse, understand, challenge and agree actions in relation to business financial performance;
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities for continuous improvement in our systems and processes;
- Understanding of, and agreement to, LBG's vision and values.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.