Customer Services Administrator, Chase - Herefordshire, Open to flexible working, part time
1 day left
- Contract Type
Diageo was created in 1997 but its business is built on the principles and foundations laid years before by giants of the industry – Arthur Guinness, John Walker, Elizabeth Cumming and many more. Today, Diageo is a world class leader in beverage alcohol, producing an outstanding collection of over 200 brands and owning the top two largest spirit brands in the world, Johnnie Walker and Smirnoff and 20 of the world’s top 100 spirit brands. Its portfolio also includes Crown Royal, J&B, Buchanan’s and Windsor Whiskies, Cîroc and Ketel One vodkas, Captain Morgan, Baileys, Don Julio, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Diageo has built a strong platform for growth – through investment in its own brands, and by acquisition to broaden the geographical footprint and category depth and range. The company’s strong local business units are well-positioned to win in increasingly competitive and fast-paced environments. Diageo’s portfolio is well-diversified across price-tiers, enabling it to participate where consumer opportunity is greatest, and to capture shifts in consumer preference.
Diageo's culture is built and maintained by the five values that underpin its business and guide how Diageo works. At Diageo, employees are passionate about its customers and consumers and want to be the best. They give each other the freedom to succeed and value each other. Employees work hard so they can be proud of what they do and how they do it. While Diageo moves at pace, constantly evolving and improving, its values remain consistent. Diageo wants that employees live these values every day, everywhere so that Diageo can be proud of what they do and be the best that they can be.
Chase Distillery is an award-winning and quintessentially British gin and vodka brand founded by William Chase. As part of the recently 100% acquired business by Diageo, the Customer Service Administrator will be a key member of the finance team. The role is responsible for delivery excellent customer service and order processing.
Purpose of the Role
Diageo Finance teams are central to the delivery of key business objectives and targets across the P&L, Balance Sheet and broader market share. The teams are respected business partners to their stakeholders inside and outside of the function and work to shape the future of the customer landscape. You will drive excellent process execution and support the business in realising it’s performance ambition and AOP. As part of the Diageo GB finance function you will support the overall Diageo Finance mission.
The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for;
- Receiving and processing customer orders
- Managing customer delivery and any service Issues
- Managing customer queries via telephone and email
- Assisting the sales team with administration duties
- Assist with any duties that fall within the scale of the role
- Supporting the integration of Chase Distillery into the Diageo financial rhythm.
A Customer Service Administrator should demonstrate;
- High energy and ambition to achieve successful outcomes and high standards,
- Generates a range of workable solutions, decides what should be done and takes action
Qualifications and Experience
- Full secondary education or equivalent
- Computer literate
- CRM / ERP (advantage or similar) system knowledge is beneficial
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Business experience and understanding
- Deep personal accountability for great performance
Barriers to Success in Role
- Lack of effective communication skills
- Lack of flexibility to adapt to new tasks
- Inability to work as part of a team or alone
Location / Flexible Working Options
- This role will be based at the Chase Distillery in Hereford.
- Limited travel for GB Finance meetings in London may be required
- We will also consider part time workers.