Innovation Manager, open to flexibility
1 day left
- Contract Type
Reporting into GB Customer Marketing, the department at the heart of our commercial business that ensures our sales teams have all the insight, growth drivers and tools they need to deliver fantastic performance. This role is accountable for translating Diageo's innovation pipeline into a commercial reality and launching to perfection. It works closely with European Innovation and the GB Sales teams.
Key outcomes of the role:
- You'll lead the commercialisation and delivery of Innovation projects, including the gating process.
- Our customers and the trade are inspired by our innovation agenda - the pipeline is rooted in our customer, consumer and market insight and opportunities, grows the category and is sustainable. You'll work with the sales teams to inspire our customers and the trade.
- Best in class launches - our execution is the envy of our peers - we are called out as best in class. You will work with a cross-functional team of Brand, Activation and NRM to lead excellent launch, nurture and exit plans, interventions when needed and ensure we deliver our AOP.
Top functional capabilities for the role:
- Internal and external collaboration - You can lead a cross-functional team internally, delegate effectively and influence across levels to make things happen
- Creative Problem solving - You can find solutions for business challenges and ensure internal barriers do not get in the way of external success.
- Commercial Expertise - You have a deep understanding of customer needs, and can use this insight to develop your projects.
Skills/experience required to be successful in this role:
- Strong commercial innovation experience with a proven track record in business delivery
- Buyer experience desirable
- Ability to work with ambiguity and at pace with multiple projects.
- Polished and engaging presentation and selling skills - You must have sufficient gravitas to present to and influence key customers at a senior level