HR Manager, 4-5 days, remote working
BioPhorum’s mission is to create environments where the global biopharmaceutical industry can collaborate and accelerate its rate of progress, for the benefit of all.
Ranked as one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times for 2020, BioPhorum continues to go from strength to strength. In these very challenging times, we are uniquely positioned to help the global BioPharma industry collaborate on some of the most significant challenges it has ever faced. Our established remote working model makes us agile and resilient and has enabled us to expand the support for our members at this crucial time, helping them navigate these challenges via a collaboration platform they trust and value.
We are a learning organisation and our key strategy for growth is to motivate and manage the best talent in the biopharmaceutical industry. As a result, we are looking for a Human Resources Manager to provide a generalist HR service to the business, running our HR Operations and giving guidance, coaching and support to all levels of managers and employees.
You will be a ‘hands on’ HR Manager with a focus on coaching and developing managers to ensure processes are defined, embedded and implemented consistently and updated as the business grows. You will have the ability to develop longer term people initiatives yet drive execution tactically and manage the balance between the two. Key projects for the role will be defining and codifying our HR process and building an internal learning and development programme.
Continued business growth will give the right person an opportunity to grow and develop within the business and to make this role their own. This is a fully remote role and there is the option for the role to be delivered four days per week.
· Help develop and build our employer brand as a company of choice, in order to promote employee engagement and drive business performance. Drive a strong culture through various initiatives, events and meet-ups
· Work with the events team on company cultural events such as off-sites and conferences
· Work with the communications team to manage internal communications, ensuring that they promote a strong culture
· Measure employee engagement via surveys, exit interviews and other channels and identify areas that require improvement
· Keep up to date with the latest innovations in the HR world to make sure BioPhorum is offering the best employee experience possible
Learning and Development
· Manage our internal programme for upskilling our employees covering both technical and consultancy skills
· Promote positive performance management across the business. Drive our one-to-one and performance review processes, linking them to both business performance and employee experience and coach managers on how to drive the effectiveness of their teams
· Manage the talent and succession planning process; taking overall responsibility for identifying and creating our leaders of tomorrow and delivering internal career paths
· Act as the first point of contact for all HR queries, providing an advisory service to managers and employees
· Manage and advise on employee relations and coaching issues
· Own the production of HR data and identify trends and recommendations for improvement
· Own the delivery of HR administration and ensure it works seamlessly. This includes the starter and leaver process, employee benefits, salary review and any staff changes
· Work with the senior team to codify our HR process so it is consistent regardless of line manager or team.
· Extensive experience of working as an HR Manager. Experience in a high-growth or consultancy environment would be beneficial
· Action oriented and credible. Comfortable working both strategically and tactically and managing the balance between the two
· Driven by a strong desire to do the right thing for the business and its employees
· First rate communicator and coach. Ability to build relationships with colleagues quickly