Bid Manager, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is a financial services group passionate about retail and commercial customers - with millions of customers in the UK, and a presence in nearly every community. The Group has a clear ongoing purpose of Helping Britain Prosper and is committed to an inclusive and diverse culture with a dedication to doing the right thing for colleagues and customers.
As a Bid Manager in Transaction Banking Solutions, you'll be responsible for the end-to-end process of responding to clients' Request for Proposals (RFPs) across a range of sectors for Large UK and Multinational Corporates as well as Financial & Non-Financial Institution clients.
You'll work closely with a variety of Partners, including Cash Management specialists, Relationship Management Team, Product colleagues, Client Services, Implementation and other experts to engage, plan, respond and deliver a winning proposal on behalf of Lloyds Bank.
Your experience in cash management will be critical to the role. You'll have excellent project management skills and are a proficient writer who is able to articulate a proposed solution that meets client's needs.
- Build an excellent understanding about the client relationship, their business, sector and challenges
- Join, where possible, client meetings (pre, during and post RfP)
- Plan, develop and own all stages of the RfP process (i.e. RFI, RFP and Presentations for shortlists)
- Write winning proposals and pitch documents, ultimately contributing to the business P&L
- Follow the team's best practices approach and contribute to building a centre of excellence
- Manage a range of stakeholders across the bank
- Organise, manage and analyse client win/loss sessions to gain qualitative feedback
What you'll need:
- Excellent knowledge of Transaction Banking solutions, specifically cash management
- Ability to understand the client's industry and challenges and capable of playing these back into written documents linking our solutions to meet clients' needs
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written)
- Proven project management experience with the ability to work on concurrent deals
- Strong partnering skills being able to bring virtual teams together to deliver a common goal
- Confidence to propose and challenge recommendations to clients in partnership with front line teams
- Knowledge of market developments and regulations
- Good understanding of bid best practice
- Use of Qvidian software for RFPs
What can we offer you in return?
It is a very exciting time to join us! Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to be the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll receive;
- Discretionary bonus and share plans
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 15%
- 28 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.