??35,000 + impressive benefits
We are seeking an additional HR Consultant to join our impressive client. They are continuing to grow their team and can offer an exciting opportunity. They are based in Redditch and the role is office based.
They are ideally looking for an experienced HR Consultant who can work up to 37.5 hours over 5 days but would consider a part time application.
* Responding to telephone calls and emails from clients in a timely, friendly yet professional manner. Paying close attention to the details given
* Providing advise and guidance on employee relations issues including discipline, capability, and grievance matters, from initial allegation, investigation through to formal hearing and appeal
* Supporting and coaching clients with restructures and change management projects, including redundancies, TUPE and mergers
* Drafting contracts of employment, letters, and employee handbooks
* Producing templates, forms, checklists, structures and other useful HR documents for clients and potential clients
* Undertaking HR project work in a planned, organised, and systematic way, ensuring the advice we give is accurate and best service for the client.
* Be fully CIPD qualified to Level 7, ideally you will be MCIPD/ FCIPD
* Be confident in advising managers of the right course of action
* Be experienced in devising on complex employee relation cases with a detail understanding of the procedures involved.
* Possess a strong understanding of employment law and legislation
* Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, numerate and customer orientated
* Be comfortable working in a small team where they have fun as well as work hard.
* Holidays, pension, company sick pay scheme (after probation period)
* Employee assistance programme
* Free parking
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Salary to ??35k (pro rata for Part time)
We welcome all applications with an updated CV, we will be in contact to discuss this role in further detail with you.