HR Business Partner Part-time
An international financial services firm are looking for a HRBP to join their team on a permanent basis.
A global financial services firm specialising in asset management are looking for a HRBP to join the team permanently to provide standalone HR support on a part-time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a large global firm for an ambitious individual who is eager to grow within this fast passed position.
You will be in charge of all HR needs from the business, as well as providing advice on key HR initiatives.
As a HRBP, you will play a key part in the business and will be responsible for;
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Standalone company wide advice, guidance and instruction on all HR matters
- Oversee recruitment strategies alongside the talent team
- Responsible for employee relations and employee lifecycle matters such as benefits, promotions, pay reviews ect.
- Working on the development and implementation of HR policies
- Creating strong relationships with internal stakeholders and communicating updates to management teams
- Assisting on the roll out of projects and initiatives in the HR space
Key Requirements Include:
- At least 15 years HR experience
- Experience working in professional services, or some finance sector and at least 2 years in asset management
- Ideally a university graduate with level CIPD L5
- Excellent communication skills and confident speaking with senior leaders
- Broad knowledge of the HR space
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment