Qualified Accountant / Client Manager
Success Recruit are currently working with a leading accountancy practice in Essex who are seeking to recruit a Qualified Accountant / Client Manager to manage their own portfolio of clients due to continued growth as well as support with leading by example and demonstrating strong business acumen to support & grow more junior team members.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Directors and ensuring relationships are managed and grown effectively. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to step up and have responsibility of their own portfolio with limited supervision although full support and development is on hand to ensure maximum development for the successful individual and business is achieved.
The successful Accountant will be expected to:
- Have at least 3 years post qualified experience ACA or ACCA
- Have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Enjoy developing relationships both new and existing
The successful Accountant will be rewarded with:
- Becoming a valued team member within a forward-thinking practice
- Flexibility to work part time office and part time home based
- Supportive & open culture for development
- 25 days holidays + free parking
The Accountant will be expected to manage their own portfolio of clients to include sole traders and limited SME's as well as supporting a small team with more complex issues. Previous experience working on various account packages will be advantageous to include, Xero, sage, QuickBooks however full training will be provided on any package's unknown to the successful candidate.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Supporting clients on a day to day management basis
- Providing a management accountant service to include forecasting & budgeting
- Attend meetings with clients and managing workflows
- Finalising end of year accounts alongside directors sign off
- Identifying training requirements within the team
- Identifying cross selling opportunities
- Liaising with HMRC / VAT returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful Accountant to be part of a growing and successful practice that put customer service at the heart of the business. It is essential the successful candidate can demonstrate strong customer rapport building techniques to support with continued growth and be able to understand customer needs to offer the best solution.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Circa ??40k dependant on experience. My client will also consider part time applications as well.
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy long term within.