Strategy Manager - Mortgages, Open to flexibility
Strategy Manager - Mortgages, Open to flexibility
Through our brands, Lloyds Banking Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy. Our brands are some of the most iconic, with a 320-year history, and they are vital in helping our customers navigate their changing worlds.
Making a positive difference in this new world is at the heart of our strategy and vision to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. Mortgages are uniquely positioned to make a real impact in achieving this strategy because of the important part they play in our brand reach and support for the economy.
- Do you have experience in the evaluation of customer insight and complex data sources in order to identify new opportunities?
- Have you got a strong background in developing and implementing customer propositions?
- Are you adept at working with other business areas and designing project plans to get things delivered on time / to standard?
The Customer Management Team within Mortgage Products handles the development of products, policies and customer journeys for existing mortgage customers. This role forms part of the Mortgages Strategy Team and has a strong focus on supporting the design and implementation of customer retention.
As an ambitious individual with a track record of delivery and you love working on the overall strategy and detailed customer and product solutions, then this role may be right for you.
You'd be responsible for the delivery of Mortgage retention propositions. This will include analysing trends, trading data, customer behaviour and market propositions to develop strategic product solutions and customer contact strategies ensuring we effectively retain existing customers.
- Develop a dedicated existing customer product proposition, that provides additional customer value and loyalty
- Work with Marketing to devise and implement a compelling communication strategy, one that engages customers throughout the lifecycle of their mortgage and create an attachment to the Brand and their Home
- Implement the multi-channel retention initiative into our Community Bank Branches, Telephony Centres and Online to support retention across all customer engagement points
- Redesign customer material to make information simpler and more accessible to customers
Knowledge of mortgages is not essential but being a creative thinker, able to consider the customer and regulatory context as well as the competitor and commercial market is critical. Experience of successful delivery, comprehensive relationship management across all levels of an organisation and the ability to help shape an overall strategy is important. Communication is key and being an effective storyteller, able to break down complex issues in a concise and coherent manner will support your success. Together we make it possible.
Typically, you'll be involved with the following:
- Design, shape and successfully deliver customer and business propositions to tight timescales
- Ability to think creatively and find opportunities that would set us apart from the competition via creative solutions
- Analyse multiple data sources and information to support strategic decisions
- Build and implement strategic and lower level project plans
- Collaborate across the wider business to plan, execute and deliver the best result
- Draw upon internal and external expertise to ensure solutions are robust
- Provide clear story-boards and facilitate decision-making through presentation of analysis and options
- Ability to present and expertly communicate your proposals and rationale backed by thorough analysis to Directors and Senior Management
- Deliver a broad perspective on business problems that naturally balance customer, colleague, risk and financial impacts
- Be part of a wider team to craft customer centric propositions and direction for the Group
- Capable to challenge current propositions to improve the overall customer experience
- Demonstrate core business values, including teamwork and shared-delivery
We are looking for critical thinking, product design / development and project delivery. A background in product pricing and analytics might also be useful although not essential.
In addition to the salary range quoted our comprehensive total reward package includes a performance-related bonus, private medical care, a car/allowance, internal share schemes and generous contributory pension as well as flex cash pot from which to choose from a wide range of benefits.
The culture in Lloyds brings together smart, talented, people from diverse backgrounds who enjoy a reciprocal environment that supports flexible and agile working. With a host of onward career options and the possibility of finding a working pattern and structure to suit your lifestyle we're confident you'll enjoy the move to us.
The majority of the team are based in Halifax however you could be based in London or Leeds with regular travel across all sites. Interviews will be held in May 2018.