Digital Analytics Global Methods Manager, Open to flexibility
Digital Analytics Global Methods Manager, Open to flexibility
GSK Consumer Healthcare is on a mission to help people do more, feel better, and live longer. CH leadership have set high expectations for using analytics to more deeply understand business problems, predict outcomes, optimize resources, and ultimately provide recommendations. To achieve these ambitions in the digital marketing space Consumer Healthcare is creating a new global digital analytics team that will lead our digital data & business intelligence strategy while delivering best-in-class insights to improve digital marketing effectiveness & efficiency. Digital Analytics will be fundamental in optimizing the substantial digital media brand investments that continues to fuel global sales growth each year
This role will be instrumental in driving our global digital analytics capabilities in partnership with our category marketing teams. This individual will work on a regular basis with senior marketing stakeholders as well as digital marketing & analytics leads in our key countries around the world.
- Key partner to Oral Health, Pain, & Respiratory Global Category teams in establishing digital marketing best practices that can be scaled globally
- Develop global digital KPI framework across paid media as well as owned properties to improve our ability to track performance both locally and globally
- Lead global digital campaign optimization service in tier 2 markets without dedicated internal GSK digital analytics resources. This service will work in partnership with local media agencies to provide recommendations on audience targeting, campaign KPIs, tag setup, and in-flight optimization opportunities.
- Develop global digital analytics training materials as part of broader marketing excellence program
- Develop and execute global learning plan to identify aggregate media and creative learnings from in-market digital campaigns
- Lead digital data and measurement culture within the global category teams deploying training curriculum and challenging historic ways of working
- Collaborate with Digital Analytics counterparts globally to capture and share best practices
- Identify and test innovative new digital measurement approaches that can be globally scaled
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Closing date for applications: 17th April 2018
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Bachelors / University Degree required in statistics, math, economics/econometrics, operations research, science / engineering, finance, or other quantitative decision sciences
- 5+ years of experience working in a Marketing Analytics, quantitative role and influencing Marketing leadership teams.
- 2+ years' experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with API feeds and data ingestion across digital channels
- Passionate about digital market data and knowledgeable about the latest advancements in the field
- Strong quantitative skills with an ability to transform data into actionable insights.
- Ability to meet important deadlines, manage critical projects and work well under pressure.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Experience in the programmatic digital media buying environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Experience working in global marketing environment
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.