Senior Content Manager, Open to flexibility
Senior Content Manager, Open to flexibility
This is an exciting new role that has been created as part of a new team, named the 'Accelerator Hub', who will accelerate digital, data and analytics across UK Pharma aligned to our Commercial Transformation 2020 Vision.
This role will be part of an exciting challenge in 2018 to prove that digital, data and analytics can drive commercial sales and will demonstrate this through driving uptake of Trelegy by leveraging digital channels to reach and acquire targeted customers we cannot see F2F.
This role will also help to drive advances in the Digital Health/ Tech space by implementing new propositions in line with the objectives of the Accelerator Hub.
- Partner with the Trelegy Brand Team to lead the creation, approval, execution and optimization of content through multiple channels of communication.
- Prove digital as an effective lever to drive sales, demonstrate ROI and showcase best practice
- Increase digital reach, engagement and share of voice
- Reach & engage customers we cannot see F2F through a digital customer acquisition strategy
- Generate F2F leads
- Initiate a new mindset & agile approach to our marketing practices
- Release energy for field and marketing teams whilst accelerating our broader multichannel capability
- Manage relevant 3rd parties and platforms
- Set and own appropriate KPIs and metrics for content and channel performance
- Work with broader team to implement new Digital Health/ Tech customer propositions.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Closing date for applications: 17th April 2018
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Experience in multichannel marketing and delivering commercial results through multichannel activities - preferably in the life sciences field
- Avado-GSK MCM Certificate qualified (if internal candidate)
- Experienced with the concept of paid-owned-earned content
- Proficient with social media and has ideally successfully managed campaigns for consumer brands
- Experienced with websites, including a basic understanding of website architecture, user experience and ecommerce
- Experienced with Google Analytics, SEO and lean methodologies to execute prescriptive segmentation and targeting
- Understanding of the Pharma industry regulations
- Works creatively and independently with minimal direction while also contributing and functioning as part of a team
- Experience in managing complex projects and demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and exciting environment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with analytical ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Need to be based at Stockley Park full time to integrate effectively with teams
- Respiratory knowledge and experience preferable but not essential
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.