P/T Finance Assistant Creative Agency London
P/T Finance Assistant | Creative Agency | London
We are excited to be working closely with an established Creative Agency who are looking to bolster the team with a Finance Assistant. Ideally a candidate who has 1-3 years commercial experience who is organised and most importantly has a 'can do' attitude. This is a part time role and candidates will be expected to work between 3-4 days a week.
The company has a very non-corporate working environment, and you will be joining what is a very sociable team well integrated with the wider business. The culture is supportive, good fun, ambitious and proactive in creating opportunities for people to develop their careers.
The right individual will have excellent time and stakeholder management abilities, have great attention to detail and be able to apply these skills in a dynamic working environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the debtor's ledger, chasing overdue payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing purchase ledger and ensure overdue payments are chased up
- Post sales invoices to Sage
- Prepare credit control reports for review
- Supporting with any ad-hoc tasks the Finance team need support with
- Setting up suppliers, processing invoices and preparing payments
- Bank reconciliations
- You are constantly hungry to learn and grow and have plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience working in a finance function carrying out key accounting tasks including ledger review is desirable
- Experience working with Salesforce is advantageous
- Good excel skills are essential as are good communication skills with staff at all levels.
- Studying towards an accountancy qualification is an advantage (AAT)
- Proactive, problem solver.
?? Strong academic history
?? ACCA/CIMA/AAT Studier
- ??30,000 - ??35,000
Start Date: ASAP
Please get in touch at