Business Development Representative, Part time - 2 days a week
You will be working with a target list of accounts, contacting senior decision makers in Retail, Telco and Brand companies by telephone/email/ LinkedIn /social media etc. with the aim of researching their needs, and establishing pain points. The focus is to generate qualified sales leads for new business with a view to arranging sales qualified appointments with target accounts with weekly reporting on results.
We are looking for strong sales lead generation/business development skills ideally gained in an Enterprise software environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Proactive outbound activities to generate leads that turn into Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s)
- Adopt a social selling approach through using LinkedIn
- Contact, qualify and build a relationship with prospects over the telephone, email and online
- Administration of Salesforce.com
- Support Marketing Manager in social media nurturing/campaigns
A salary of £30k pro rata, plus an uncapped commission plan, based on target performance, is offered to the successful candidate. For immediate screening interview please submit a current CV via the application method below.
Apply for Business Development Representative, Part time - 2 days a week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly