We have an exciting opportunity available for a Geovation Office Manager to join our team, based at our office in London. You will join us on a part-time, permanent basis, working 3 days per week, (flexible working arrangements are welcomed). In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to ??20,910 pro-rata, plus ??3,500 London Weighting.
At Geovation, we believe that entrepreneurs have the power to make the world a better place, and we're here to help them achieve that. We run market-leading accelerator programmes in Geotech and Proptech, connecting industry problems to start-up solutions so that together we can have a positive impact on people, planet, and profit. Geovation is a critical part of Ordnance Survey, the national mapping agency for Great Britain, and a world-leading geospatial data and technology organisation.
About the team
When you join Geovation, you join a community of over 1800 corporate innovators, entrepreneurs, developers, and investors who all understand the power of location data. The team itself is based primarily at our London hub, where we have co-working desks, a beautiful events space, and more free coffee than you could ever wish for. We're all entrepreneurs at heart, passionate about what we do, and love nothing more than seeing our start-ups succeed. We get things done, whether we find a way, or make a way.
We offer fantastic benefits in return for joining us as our Office Manager:
- Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
- Competitive pension
- Flexible working options
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years), plus bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- A suite of excellent additional benefits
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Geovation hub on a day-to-day basis.
Your responsibilities as our Office Manager will include:
- General maintenance of stocks for the office
- Managing hub packages/deliveries
- Managing office budget and company expenses
- Ensuring that health and safety policies and member notices are up to date
- Liaising with facility management services (e.g. cleaners, security, and reception)
- Managing our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, ensuring all members details are up to date
- Managing room bookings
- Supporting organising company events or conferences
- Updating of our company tracker with performance data
- Assisting with any admin work for the Accelerator Programme
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Maintaining coffee machine and printer
What we're looking for in our Office Manager:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and other commonly used office packages, with strong IT and typing skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks, manage your own workload and work under pressure
- Good teamwork skills and the ability to work well with a diverse range of people
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing workloads
- You'll have a problem-solving approach to work
Closing date: Sunday 17th October 2021
If you would like to be a part of this, click 'apply' now to be considered as our Office Manager -we'd love to hear from you!