I am currently recruiting for a part time Receptionist to work within a corporate leisure / entertainment company based in Birmingham. The company are offering an attractive salary of ??15,440
This part time role working hours are: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday -
9.30am - 4.30pm.
Please note you will need to work an additional 4 hours on corporate event days.
Duties as a Receptionist will include:
- Meet and greet all visitors to reception and ensure all security protocols are adhered to.
- Give advice to visitors on where to go around the site and liaise with all departments on arrival of visitors for appointments.
- Operate the switch board and deal with incoming telephone enquiries.
- Deal with fan enquiries.
- Assist the Senior Receptionist in the delivery of the Reception Services function
- General administration support for the premises as required.
- Data entry/collation of data/collation of reports.
- Document production/binding/photocopying/laminating/typing.
- Administration of Pool Car booking process.
To be considered for the role of a Receptionist we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience
- Experience of using (Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook and Teams)
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multitask and prioritise appropriately.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Able to build relationships at all levels and work in a team environment
- A real passion for providing excellent customer services
For more information on the role as Receptionist or to apply for this role please contact Michael on or email
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.