PA to the Managing Director
Are you looking for a new role in a fast paced environment, full of creative and driven people? Do you love keeping people organised?
We're looking for an ambitious and super focused part-time PA to join our team in West London. The role will be supporting our Founder and Managing Director as she continues to focus on the growth of the agency.
Responsibilities will be varied and no two days are the same.
- Diary management and meeting confirmations
- Liaising with key company stakeholders
- General administrative tasks, both professional and personal
- Planning and coordinating company events
- Managing email inboxes
- Coordinating speaking events and media opportunities
- Overseeing social media and personal website management
- Coordinating meetings, preparing all meeting documentation, taking minutes, noting actions and demonstrating responsibility in seeing that actions are completed to an agreed timeframe
- Managing tasks and queries on behalf of the Managing Director with the ability to establish priorities based on understanding of the business
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports and presentations
Our Founder and Managing Director started the company at 27 with ??17.22 and has since grown the agency to seven figures, this year she was listed by AdAge as one of the top 20 female marketeers in Europe and is a frequent judge on industry awards and voice and expert on all things marketing in the press.
We're looking for someone who can support our Managing Director on a part-time basis initially. You must be discreet and be experienced at communicating with senior business stakeholders. We're looking for someone who can be flexible with hours.