Talent Acquisition Partner
- Contract Type
* Great warm and supportive culture
* Opportunities for learning, growth & development
* Excellent remuneration & Benefits
My client is a forward thinking & established homecare provider. Who prides themselves on delivering a service with a high standard of care and support, enabling vulnerable people to remain at home. Due to expanding they now require a Talent Acquisition Partner to join their team.
The Talent Acquisition Partners play a vital role in the attraction and retention of great talent to reach my clients goal. Talent Acquisition Partners (TAPs) are true partnering roles and are seen as trusted advisers within the business.
Reporting into the TAP - Team Leader you will have responsibilities that will encompass things such as:
* Being the primary contact for leaders & management team in regards to all recruitment activity
* Educating the broader teams on market and industry information including candidate trends
* Manage the full cycle of recruitment
* Employ a range of techniques and tools to source candidates
* Attend industry functions, events and educational institutes, to promote careers and the brand.
* Manage ad hoc team based projects
* Ultimately reduce costs by reducing external agency costs
We are looking for a professional individual who has a desire to promote the company brand and finds joy in the successful completion of filling a role. You have experience within an inhouse environment and ideally have a working knowledge of the health sector - Although other industry experience will be considered - What is essential is your experience in finding and sourcing the best talent! And caring for vulnerable people within the community. You enjoy partnering with key stakeholders and producing results that will better not only the company environment but ultimately the lives of members.
What's on offer
In a positive, connective and open culture. You will receive the support that you need to build your own career in a team that is highly regarded across my clients business and externally.
* A personal development plan and yearly funding to support your career goals.
* Competitive salary including a performance incentive
* Additional 3 days paid leave over the Christmas period
* Generous well-being program
* Paid volunteer days and flexible working options.
* Part time or full time option
* Flexible hybrid working opportunities
If you would like to hear more about what this role can offer you, then click apply now or alternatively email or call direct on
All applications are treated confidentially.