Role: Patient 'Meet and Greet' Receptionist
Department: Patient Reception
Full time: 40 hours
Part time: 20 hours
Job Scope: Our client is seeking an experienced receptionist to join their patient reception team to work alongside the phlebotomy and andrology departments, providing outstanding customer service and to undertake general reception duties, whilst assisting all patients and clients, as main point of contact for all enquires.
- To maintain the highest standard of patient and customer service within the department.
- To assist Patient reception Staff and Phlebotomy staff with dealing with patients.
- Helping Reception staff & phlebotomy staff with checking in patients form and escorting patients to waiting area and from waiting area to Phlebotomy and Andrology rooms
- To be aware of and abide by the rules and codes of conduct of the department. This is particularly important in the case of Health and Safety and Fire procedures.
- To behave in a professional manner and cooperate with all other members of staff at all times.
- To work closely with the Patient Services Manager and all Phlebotomy Admin Team.
- Other duties as specified by the Patient Services Manager.
This is a busy and varied position so candidates MUST have the following experience:
- Receptionist experience; 1 yr+
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Well-presented and organised
- Efficient and proactive worker
- Ability to multi-task
- Empathetic and understanding to patients needs and requirements
- Healthcare or clinical receptionist background is an advantage
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)