- Contract Type
Payroll Administrator - Full & Part-Time Options Available
??23,000 -??28,000 DOE + Benefits
My client is situated just on the outskirts of Cardiff, currently they are looking to recruit an experienced payroll administrator to join its team.
This is an extremely exciting time to be joining the organisation and assist the business in establishing a successful payroll team, to provide an efficient and effective payroll service to the business. The suitable candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years experience of processing large payrolls; ideally having worked within a similar role and have had exposure of RTI, auto enrolment and all statutory payments.
Main duties will include:
- Processing new starter and leaver details
- Verifying and checking payroll information to ensure all data is entered for accurate and timely payment
- Ensuring all employees are set up correctly
- Updating Employee Tax Codes
- Processing Holiday Pay, P45's, P60's, SSP, SMP and SPP
- Uploading hours onto spreadsheet and checking manual calculations Gross Pay/Net Pay calculations and tax rebates etc.
- Reconciling payroll
- Month/YE processes P60s and P11ds
- Deal with internal and external queries
- Producing weekly reports and payslips
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Strong Excel skills - intermediate level
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Willing to go the extra mile in order to get the job done
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are vital
- Previous payroll knowledge is essential
- Ability to work in a busy office environment and to tight deadlines
- Would suit an AAT studier who long-term is keen to progress and grow within the organisation
My client is looking for an individual that is keen to make a difference and is hungry to learn and long-term progress within payroll. My client is prepared support and train the successful candidate to reach their full potential. So, if you may not have all the desired skills, but possess the right attitude and you're willing and keen to learn, please get in touch.
Hours of work are 8.00am - 4.00pm and/or 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday. The role is office based and on-site parking is available. Please note, my client operates in accordance with all Covid-19 regulations/Government guidance. If interested, please get in touch with Now Careers for further information.