Interim Accounts Assistant
Are you a Finance Assistant looking for your next role? Do you want to work for an already successful organisation? Are you looking for an opportunity to excel within finance?
My client is a leading not-for-profit organisation looking to bolster their team with an interim Finance Assistant on a part time basis on a temporary rolling contract.
The main responsibilities of the interim Finance Assistant are:
- Assisting with Bank reconciliations and noting what has been paid.
- Chasing unpaid service level agreements and subscriptions.
- Preparing annual accounts and transactions.
- Dealing with non-finance and finance related queries.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to come in and hit the ground running and progress within an already successful organisation.
My client is looking for:
- Previous experience of Credit Control and chasing subscriptions.
- Previous experience of bank reconciliations.
- Someone who is self-motivated and has a good work ethic.
- Excellent communication ability and strong excel skills.
My client can offer part time hours of 1 or 2 days per week. This role will be going into the office for the first 2 months then can be worked remotely if the successful candidate chooses to.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close early if the right candidate is found. Please apply immediately if this role is of interest.