1 day left
- Contract Type
We're expanding and looking for an Expert Bookkeeper to join our vibrant and friendly team in Holcombe Brook, Bury.
Our core services are offering management accounts and bookkeeping services to medium sized companies around the North West. Due to expansion, we are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who strives for perfection.
Benefits of working at Cura Accounting Ltd:
- Excellent working conditions
- Full training provided
- Very supportive management
- Work pension
- Team nights and days out
- Friendly, welcoming team
- Rewarded for hard work
- Kitted with a brand new laptop and all the essentials to get you started
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Have a proven track record in a similar position for at least 3 years
- Relevant qualifications
- Management account experience is desirable, but not essential as full training will be given
- The ability to hit the ground running (Note: a handover and client specific training will be given).
- Likes diversity, meeting new people and who likes to work with autonomy
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to meet with clients on site
You will be based at our Ramsbottom office, and your client premises hence travel around the North West on a weekly basis will be required.
- Purchase and sales ledger, raising and entering invoices in Sage/Xero
- Processing sales orders and purchase orders in Sage/Xero
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Processing small monthly payrolls in Sage/Xero
- Ability to meet strict HMRC deadlines
- Working with multiple currencies, bank accounts, departments and entities (beneficial)
- Producing accounts to trial balance stage (beneficial)
- All other day-to-day accounts/office duties e.g. to maintaining accurate files and enter data in a timely fashion
- Responsible for your own portfolio of clients ensuring that their bookkeeping and payroll needs are met.
- Part time hours considered - Please state preference on application