Security Business Analyst, Open to flexible working
5 days left
- Contract Type
GSK is preparing to create two great companies, a GSK Biopharma and new Consumer Healthcare. The Security Business Analyst will work within the Office of the CISO and with Business Leaders to ensure that information protection services are efficiently implemented, maintained, and monitored.
This role is vital in the implementation of the most important elements of GSK Separation. The impact of the role is immediate in terms of ensuring effective organization, mobilization, planning and executing key projects critical to commercial success and organizational health. Effective management, project delivery, and evaluating the overall available to CH and ensuring the risks to GSK’s most critical and sensitive information are effectively managed.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Support the delivery of plans to time, cost and quality; Deliver the specified metrics as set out in yearly CISO and business plans
- Support transformation to future state Agile methodology
- Assist with developing effective processes to ensure the organization is moving at speed (budgeting, governance models)
- Ensuring compliance with the portfolio management plans and agreed governance. Ensure that project teams follow methodologies and tools consistent with project management policies and procedures.
- Lead appropriate communication, escalation and reporting to ensure alignment and progress across teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure outcomes are accurately documented and published.
- Effectively manage business stakeholders and align programme priorities and impact on stakeholders
- Provision of regular performance and earned-value reporting to the CISO, Program Sponsor and other identified executive leadership teams as required.
- Recognise, analyze and solve problems and resolve project plan deviations as they are encountered. Track the impact of project deviations and change controls on the overall Information Protection strategy and execution.
- Timely identification, documentation, resolution and, when appropriate, escalation of service-related issues that may affect the delivery of the Information Protection Strategy or pose a risk to the GSK business.
- Effective business change management, communications and stakeholder management for the program.
- Maintain a working knowledge of cyber and automation, including security models (eg IEC62443) and frameworks (eg NIST800)
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- SAP Integration experience
- Software development experience
- Experience in full project lifecycle of SAP implementations
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and business stakeholders at varying levels of management
- Relationship Building skills across different functional and technical groups
- Technical understanding of wide variety of Enterprise Resource Planning systems
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.